Scroll for list of area resources for Colorado Mills retailers and their employees:
SBA Offers Disaster Assistance to Colorado Businesses and Residents Affected by Hailstorm
Applicants may apply online using SBA’s secure website at https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela
Disaster loan information and application forms are also available from SBA’s Customer Service Center by calling (800) 659-2955 or emailing email@example.com. For more disaster assistance information or to download applications, visit https://www.sba.gov/disaster.
Completed applications should be mailed to:
U.S. Small Business Administration
Processing and Disbursement Center
14925 Kingsport Road
Fort Worth, TX 76155
The filing deadline to return applications for property damage is Aug. 29, 2017. The deadline to return economic injury applications is March 30, 2018.
Temporary employment opportunities and information in the area:
Co. Department of Labor & Employment. For information on locations and services including unemployment, please call 303-318-9000 or visit https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/cdle
- Attachment for American Job Center: AJC Welcome Packet
- Attachment for Connecting Colorado: Connecting Colorado Instructions
- Attachment with Workforce locations: Workforce Centers List-052417
- Attachment with instructions for Colorado Mills employees: CO Mills Mall Instruction Sheet
- Yard House @ Colorado Mills is currently accepting applications for their reopening. Apply online at: https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/Home/Home?partnerid=25377&siteid=5357#keyWordSearch=80401&Restaurant%20Location=Lakewood%20-%20Colorado%20Mills
- Dick’s Sporting Goods @ Colorado Mills is currently accepting applications for their reopening. Apply Online at: http://www.dickssportinggoods.jobs/ They will also be hosting a hiring event for their Colorado Mills store 7/31 – 8/3 at their Belmar Location – Monday 10 – 5 p.m. Tuesday 12 – 9 p.m. Wednesday 10 – 5 p.m. Thursday 10 – 5 p.m.
- Temporary Summer jobs now available with the City of Golden: http://www.cityofgolden.net/work/jobs/
- Temporary job opportunities with Colorado Staffing Solutions:www.coloradostaffingsolutions.com.
- Employment opportunities for Colorado Mills employees available at Jimmy John’s.
Contact Steve 303-278-8177 or 720-940-0912
- Employment opportunities for Colorado Mills employees available at 1st Bank: https://www.efirstbank.com/about-firstbank/career-opportunities/career-search.htm
Link to 1st Bank’s Job Board: http://efirstbank.jobs/
- Employment opportunities for Colorado mills employees available at Super Target. Please apply online, target.com/careers.
- Area Skechers stores are hiring Colorado Mills employees for the following positions, Store Manager Colorado Springs, Part Time Assistant Manager Fort Collins, Part Time Assistant Manager Outlets at Castle Rock, and sales associates at all locations in the next month. For mgmt positions call (720-323-5488) or email Heather Vaughan, sales positions call the store you want to apply at.
- Local Walmart locations have many supervisor and temp. summer positions available for Colorado Mills employees. Please contact Randi at 303-222-4455.
- Omni Hotel has FT and Seasonal positions available with a very quick hiring process. Interested candidates can go directly to the website: www.omnihotels.com/careers and email Janale Flores once you have completed the application or have any questions. Omni Flyer
- Safeway has more than 100 positions available in the Denver metro area: www.careersatsafeway.com
- Sheraton Denver West is hiring full-time and part-time employees for the hotel and their new restaurant. View jobs and apply here http://www.sheratondenverwest.com/. Roll over the HOME tab and Select Careers.
- Employment opportunities for Colorado Mills employees available at Five Guys: www.fiveguys.com
- Ameristar Casino Resort Spa in Black Hawk, CO, located 30 min. west of the mall has many seasonal FT/PT/On-Call job openings available. Follow this link to apply online, or send an email with resume to ACBHTalent@pnkmail.com
- Panera Bread across from the Colorado Mills Mall is currently hiring.
www.panera-colorado.com or can call the Café directly @ 303-974-6500
- Home Instead Senior Care in South Denver would like to offer temporary employment to Colorado Mills employees interested in providing non-medical companionship care for Seniors. No experience needed, we provide paid training and have a need in the Lakewood/Littleton/Denver area. We can be contacted at: 303-389-5700 or www.homeinstead.com/148.
- The Lodge and Gilpin Casinos in Black Hawk, CO, located 30 min. west of Colorado Mills has many seasonal FT/PT job openings available for ages 16+. To apply, http://thelodgecasino.com/careers/
- The Pines at Genesee, a private event center and a catering company located just up I-70 about 5 miles from Golden off of the Genesee Park exit. We are looking to hire Banquet Servers, Bartenders, Prep Cooks and Dishwashers for our busy wedding season. We have many immediate openings. View flyer for details: The Pines Flyer
- Master Klean is currently hiring part time and full time janitorial jobs. Days and Nights. Lakewood, DTC, Cherry Creek, Highlands Ranch, Downtown Denver, Greeley, Thornton, Westminster, and many more locations. For more information call us at (303) 753-6084 or visit http://masterklean.com/
- Chick-fil-a @ The Streets at Southglenn is looking for motivated individuals who care about producing excellent work and leading teams. We have multiple opportunities, from part-time to full-time. Back of House and Front of House positions. Leadership positions are also available. There is room to grow within the organization. Please reach out with any questions to 303-795-0049. Apply online @ http://cfasouthglenncareers.com/
- Kohl’s at 16700 West Colfax has open associates positions. They will be holding a job fair on June 3rd from 10a-4p, with open interviews taking place. They will also be accepting applications online for interviews outside of this time frame. Please visit www.kohlscareers.com/stores to view positions and apply.
- Tokyo Joe’s is hiring full and part-time positions. To view open positions and apply please visit https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=tokyojoes&ccId=19000101_000001&type=MP&lang=en_US
- Public Storage in Lakewood has full time positions open. Please contact Larry Johnson at 303-949-4752 or visit https://publicstora.referrals.selectminds.com/jobs/customer-service-representative-9603 for more information.
- Genesee Country Store and Genesee Candy Land has positions available for displaced Colorado Mills Mall employees. They have part time and full time positions available, starting immediately. They are located at exit 254 off I-70 where the buffalo herd lives. It’s only 10 minutes from the Mall and right off the highway. Please stop by and complete an application or call them at 303-526-9751.
- Excel Personnel is a staffing service with several jobs available. To apply visit https://excelwl.vcgasp.com/Worldlink/main.aspx?action=RegisterCandidate&mode=initial&group=Branch
- Dish Network is now hiring Customer Support Reps at our Littleton location. Please apply online at http://careers.dish.com/customer-service/littleton/
- Jeffco Public Schools has several opportunities with Jeffco for full and part-time work. They have everything from food service, transportation assistants, custodial and much more. For more information or to apply visit http://www.jeffcopublicschools.org/employment/jobs
- Parker Personal Care Homes, Inc. is a well-established organization that provides a wide variety of services to individuals with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities. Locations in Lakewood, Arvada & Denver, we have a wide variety of job opportunities available: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=parkerpch&ccId=19000101_000001&type=MP&lang=en_US
Bank of the West at 215 South Wadsworth Blvd. and 10425 West Colfax Ave. in Lakewood have open positions. Apply online at https://www.bankofthewest.com/about-us/careers.html
Mail and Deliveries
- Mall retailers it is highly recommended that you connect with the post office and have your mail temporarily forwarded until the center reopens.
- If you are expecting any delivers please reach out to your carrier to reroute your arrivals to another address, if possible, during our restoration efforts. If this is currently not possible, please reach out to our security supervisor at 720-545-7101.